Sunday, July 15, 2012

A touch of southern California at ARTspot.

In the early 80’s I worked as a freelance designer in Los Angeles. I had a great opportunity to work with one of LA’s top graphic designers, Moshe Elimelech. He had just designed one of the posters for the 1984 Olympics which I thought was very impressive. He is now doing his fine art full time, just finishing two back to back gallery shows this spring. I got in touch with Moshe and asked if he would be willing to send up an Arrangement for ARTspot. They are absolutely the coolest interactive artpieces I have seen. We have two[!] Arrangements on display here, representing our vibe of color and creative process. You are invited to come see. In the meantime, check out Moshe’s website....


Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment